HS-5 Kenwood Deluxe Headphones
The KENWOOD HS-5 deluxe radio communication headphones are engineered and tuned for radio communication purposes to provide distinctive voice sound. The HS-5 have been ergonomically designed to eliminate the uncomfortable pressure feeling created by the closed enclosure-type headphones, providing long hours of comfortable operation. They are terminated with a 1/4" (6.35mm) mono jack plug. A suitable audio adapter is required when using connecting to a standard 1/4" stereo or 3.5mm stereo headphone sockets, bhi order codes ADP-P010 or ADP-S002.
- Impedance 8 Ohms
- Maximum input 200mW (1KHz)
- Frequency response 150 to 4KHz (-6dB)
- Cable length 2m (6.6ft) with integral 1/4" (6.35mm) mono plug
- Weight (approx.) 0.350Kg (0.77lb)
Note: 1. To ensure comfortable listening, avoid increasing the audio volume level too high.
2. Since the headphone audio output level is different for a loudspeaker, be sure to minimise the audio volume leve lbefore connecting the headphone
3. Although the HS-5 headphones are robust, please try to avoid strong impacts as this may damage the headphones