“DISCONTINUED - Replaced by the new In-Line Module or fully featured Dual In-Line module.
The bhi NEIM1031 MKII DSP Noise Eliminating In-line Module uses unique Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology to remove unwanted background noise and interference from noisy speech signals to leave clear speech. The module fits in line between the radio/audio source and a loudspeaker or headphones. The NEIM1031 MKII can improve the clarity and intelligibility of speech in a variety of radio communication and audio applications, and is suitable for use with amateur radio and commercial HF radio equipment, scanning receivers, CB radio, two-way radio and shortwave listening.
- Fully Adaptive DSP noise cancelling 9 - 35dB
- 8 user selectable noise cancelling levels
- Audio input 5W rms max
- Audio output 3W rms max
- Line level input and output phono sockets
- Line level sensitivity 300Mv – 2V rms
- Line level impedance 10K
- Rotary filter level control knob
- 3.5mm audio input/output sockets
- 3.5mm Mono headphone socket (mono or stereo headphones)
- Separate output volume control
- Noise Cancellation on / off switch
- 12 – 24V DC operation 500mA
- Input level control with overload warning LED
Also sold in the USA as the GAP HEAR IT IN-LINE
"I found it to be very effective in noisy conditions on air. An excellent product"
"The 1031 meant the difference between hearing HF signals and not hearing them. It has improved my HF operting no end and is excellent value for money"
Stephen Slater G0PQB
"Made it able to hear other ham radio users on HF and VHF that I would not have been able to hear without, this means I can have more contacts for my log book, also make using the radio more pleasureable to listen for longer periods"