Get rid of noise and interference and hear more clearly!
The New bhi DSP noise cancelling In-Line Module cleans up noisy signals and works on most radios and receivers. It comes with the latest bhi DSP noise cancelling technology which brings improved audio quality to the listener when operating in noisy conditions across all radio bands. The audio is clearer and more intelligible as a result.
Easy to connect in-line with your radio
The In-Line Module has a 5W audio amplifier and connects in between your radio and loudspeaker. The loudspeaker audio is muted when headphones are connected, and when the unit is switched off the audio bypass feature routes the signal directly through to the loudspeaker.
Simple control of all features
The In-Line Module is powered from a suitable 10 to 16V DC power supply and has a three-position switch that turns the unit on and switches the noise cancellation on and off. The “Status” LED illuminates red when power is applied and changes to green when the noise cancellation is active. The unit has an audio input overload LED, an audio output level adjust control and is supplied with a 3.5mm mono plug lead, fused DC power lead, User manual and 4 small rubber feet.
- 8 noise cancelling levels 8 to 40dB
- Tone reduction up to 65dB
- Bespoke 5W audio amplifier
- Audio bypass feature when switched off
- Speaker output connection 3.5mm mono jack socket
- Headphone socket 3.5mm mono jack socket
- Audio input overload indicator
- DC power 10 to16V DC (500mA min)
- Compact unit, 135mm x 65mm x 46mm, weight 0.3Kg