*****Item discontinued see alternative NEDSP900 module with improved DSP noise cancelling technology giving clearer process audio
Noise Eliminating DSP PCB Module – This small compact DSP noise cancelling module is suited to commercial applications like ‘Hands Free’ carkits, covert surveillance, intercoms and CCTV where the module can be fitted into the microphone path to remove noise from the transmit/source end, or fitted into the receive path of the audio. Connections can be made via the 0.1" board connections.
By using standard 0.1” connectors the module can be mounted in a variety of orientations.The module can be plugged into another circuit board, or connectors. Four fixing holes are also provided.
Level controls are provided for input level, audio output level. The module features an overload LED on the audio input to give visual indication of the correct signal levelNEDSP1061 connection options.
- Fully adaptive noise cancelling 9 to 35dB
- Minimum distortion to audio signal
- Suitable for OEM applications
- Noise cancellation can be preset on PCB or remotely changed
- Wide audio bandwidth for natural sound
- Input and output level adjustment
- Input overload indication LED
- 5 - 15VDC operation
- Remote noise cancellation on/off
- Small size 28mm x 36mm x 12mm
- Fits in Microphone path or line level
This module should only be fitted by a qualified engineer or person with the appropriate skills. bhi accepts no responsibility for the incorrect fitting or installation of the module and are not liable for any damage to equipment caused by it's fitment. Fitting this module may invalidate your warranty.